Wednesday, April 6, 2011

why why..........i feeling fucking stressed up now, lots of things going through my head and honestly on the verge of breaking down, like seriously i guess im not the type that can cope superbly well under pressure, cause im feeling like shit, living like shit, talking like shit and acting like shit. I thought school life is fun why is it turning out like this..huh?! why tell me why...euthanasia my moral teacher brought it up...im in a lot of pain now, can u please end my life??

damn it, i feel like going to an isolated island and live my life there
i feel like screaming my lungs out as well
i feel like breaking bones, honestly

school work's piling up

fcuk la....im swearing like nobody's business......nothing's going good, everything is bad, technically everything so yeah FML....and FML

thank you and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment